Pages

Saturday 10 August 2013

Review: Etude House - My Lash Serum.
































Hello, and today is a review on Etude House's My Lash Serum which I've been using for a week total now!

What this serum claims to do is prevent lash fall out and promote healthy, longer lashes.

When I initially received the serum it was clear but with everyday use turns cloudy. It has a typical mascara wand applicator and has a subtle scent.
On the first two days I applied it during the afternoon which was a big mistake, I think; it feels wet, and takes around 10 minutes to dry once on your eyes - you can feel it on before the 10 minutes and can't really do much when waiting for it to dry. Due to it being so watery it felt as if it had gone in my eye, and I don't usually have sensitive eyes but this seemed to irritate them slightly for a good 20 minutes. I wouldn't recommend using this as a primer as I've heard some doing. I would however recommend using this just before going to bed and the second you wake up like I did after the second day.

Picture first thing this morning - I haven't curled them, this is just them naturally.











I have straight, short lashes that tend to fall out because they're quite dry but since using this for the past week my lash fall out has reduced a lot! And I feel like my lashes can hold a curl better when using an eyelash curler, which they never could before.

For the price, ranging from $6.99 to $10, I honestly believe this is a great product but you will probably go through a tube in about 5-7 weeks however I will definitely be repurchasing.
I'll be doing an update in three weeks to see if there are any further results.

No comments:

Post a Comment