Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Etude House - My Lash Serum -an update of sorts

As a little update on Etude House's My Lash Serum that I had written down after a whole month of using but not finding enough time to dedicate to the blog.

At the end of the month my eyelashes had a more natural curl to them without having to use eyelash curlers or mascara. When using eyelash curlers and mascara they can still hold the curl longer so that didn't fade with use. I found lash fallout was much less and eyes seemed to no longer be irritated by it maybe due to using it first thing in the morning and just before bed? While this product was certainly cheap I probably won't be buying it again ( I didn't) as I feel there are probably better products out there but if you are just looking for basic eyelash care this will probably suit you.




I feel dreadful for abandoning this blog but shall hopefully be returning soon with lots of reviews and just in general lovely things to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment