Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

Etude House: OMG! Dry Shampoo Review


 Just something quick. A dry shampoo.

I am quite new to the dry shampoo scene after buy my first can of dry shampoo three months ago after starting to travel around and having to be up early with not enough time to wash my hair as often as I'd like so, my hair started its natural process of gathering oil. However, after finishing up my can I was on the hunt for another and found this while on a Etude House haul and it seemed like a perfect match.
Beautiful pop art style packaging!

As for the actual product it's fine. Not the best, I'm a huge fan of Batiste as their range is extensive for hair types, colours and for dry shampoo scents and sadly Etude House's dry shampoo doesn't live up to it. It does the job, no doubt, but the scent is of cheap shampoo and conditioner which is not a favourite of mine.
So if you're looking for something cute and that does the job of absorbing oils this is wonderful but beware of the scent!

No comments:

Post a Comment