Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Etude House Etoinette Lovely Perfume Candle Set



I'm not much of a candle person but have recently splurged on a few scent candles from different companies and saw these for day ( $23) and couldn't pass on these so treated myself.
They come packed in a cute, pale pink box and the candles themselves are matching. They smell so strongly of roses it's unreal. I removed them from the box a few days ago and started using the box to store dice in and now the box and my dice smell strongly of roses!


I love these candles, don't get me wrong. They are lovely and perfect for the Etoinette range, which is just beautiful however there are air bubbles around the plastic covering of the glass. Which is annoying. I tried removing them and thought I succeeded but they somehow returned? It doesn't ruin them too much thankfully though.


As for burning they seem to burn quite quickly and after the initial slow start, as with all new candles, burn brightly and smell lovely throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment